Polaroid OneStep2 VF
Based on the original Polaroid OneStep from 1977, the OneStep2 VF from Polaroid Originals is a contemporary take on the classic instant film camera. Designed to be simple and easy to use, this camera accepts both i-Type and 600 instant films to produce 3.1 x 3.1" prints, and has true point and shoot functionality. The recognizable form factor of the camera recalls its predecessor, but has an updated white polycarbonate shell with an integrated extended optical viewfinder for accurate framing, a built-in flash, self-timer function, and a familiar bright red shutter release. The fixed 106mm lens offers a comfortable field of view for everyday shooting, and its fixed focus design suits photographing subjects as close as 2' away. Powering the camera is a built-in 1100mAh lithium-ion battery pack, which is rated for up to 60-days of use per charge.
- Accepts i-Type and 600 instant films to produce 3.5 x 4.2" prints with a 3.1 x 3.1" image area.
- Fixed 106mm lens is constructed from optical grade, coated polycarbonate and acrylic and has a fixed-focus design for working with subjects as close as 2' away.
- Updated extended optical viewfinder provides a clearer, more accurate means for framing your images.
- Built-in flash is available for working in low-light conditions.
- Self-timer function is ideal for selfies and group portraits.
- Built-in 1100mAh lithium-ion battery can last for up to 60 days per charge, and is charged through the camera with the included USB cable.