Canon EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM
« Back to the Store
The EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM Lens is an L-type fisheye zoom lens that goes further by being the world's first real fisheye zoom lens that functions as a circular fisheye and full-frame fisheye for full size, and as a full-frame fisheye for APS-C/H sizes. Coupled with excellent dust and waterproofing characteristics with high durability and quality makes this an ultra-high performance fisheye zoom lens.
- Equisolid angle projection fisheye zoom lens
- Newly designed 2 group zoom optical system
- Achieves a fisheye lens with three differing imaging elements.
- Full size: circular fisheye to full-frame fisheye; APS-C & APS-H: full-frame fisheye to ultra-wide (with distortion aberration)
- Uses a UD lens and an aspheric lens to ensure high-quality images with the highest levels of image resolution
- Highly resistant to dust and water intrusion, enabling shooting even in harsh conditions.
- Manual focusing enabled even during AF mode (full-time mechanical manual focus).